Wednesday, April 29, 2009

kupas habis 4 pelajaran ha ha

Is abis uan dan gak begitu memuaskan

This post for my best girl,
I knew we've been screwed up this last weeks because that boy. Seriously, I have reasons to hate you. I don't want we had fight just because this little stuff. I knew I shouldn't say those words to you. I'm sorry I can't accept you the way you are, which is That is what best friend are for. I don't want asked you to change, but I just want to tell you is not right and it'll become a bad attitude. I'm sorry I think it's not enough but can we not talk about this?


Okay today is the last day for uan. And my teacher (pengawas) caught me bawa 'kunci jawapan' yang gue tulis di roook. Gua takut banget sekarang, gua mikir gua bakal dapet 0 terus gak lulus :( taapi ya semoga sih, enggak terus gua bisa lulus. Doain yaaaa semua plisssss.

Rock own,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment